3/8/12

Mind-Blowing Kinetic "Stuff" by Forrest Burnett

My friend Forrest...well...what can I say?  He's a genius.  He's also an artist...and an engineering wizard.  When you put all those things together in one person, you get stuff like this:


And this:


Not to mention this:


Is your mind blown yet?  But wait!  One more:


Here's his YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kineticstuff1?ob=0&feature=results_main

If I were you, I would subscribe to it or check it often--his brain is always producing amazing new things.  His moniker on YouTube is kineticstuff1.

Edited on 5/23/12 to add:  Sigh...YouTube has given Forrest so much grief that he took his videos down for now.  I hope they will resolve the issue soon and Forrest can once again post his magnificent videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but in order for me to have more time playing in my sawdust, I cannot respond to them here. If you have a technical question, please do not post it here, or I will have my wife answer it for me and her technical knowledge is highly suspect. For technical questions, check out the FAQ section of my website, or find my email link there. Mahalo and Aloha, Clayton