12/18/12

Attention Christmas Gift-Shoppers! Yes, it IS getting close to Christmas for regular postal delivery. But the good news is that you can order the following items in dxf format and have them delivered via email attachment within 24 hours. It's not too late to order the following plans available in dxf:

1. Clayton's pdf book, "A Practical Guide to Wooden Wheeled Clock Design"

2, Genesis, the World's Easiest Clock:

3. Perpetual Calendar:

4. Weird Gears

5. Cogitation Kinetic Sculpture

And in Masochist's Corner (previous wooden clock making experience required, see requirements):

6. Epicyclic

7. Leeds 7-Day

Have a Merry Merry Sawdusty Christmas!  Thank you for your patronage over the years, and thanks for taking the time to stop by and read our blog.  Mele Kalikimaka, Clayton and Lisa Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but in order for me to have more time playing in my sawdust, I cannot respond to them here. If you have a technical question, please do not post it here, or I will have my wife answer it for me and her technical knowledge is highly suspect. For technical questions, check out the FAQ section of my website, or find my email link there. Mahalo and Aloha, Clayton