7/3/11

Horologium by John Hutchison


Horologium by John Hutchison

John writes:

"Dear Keeper of all Design Knowledge,

Just a note to thank you for a brilliant month or so of woodworking joy. Also a photo as requested.

You really have a great product there. It has a beautiful balance between difficulty and achievability.

Thanks again and I'll look forward to the next one... John"


John, your build of the Horologium came out beautifully. Nice wood choices, nice addition of those little minute brads, and I really like the time and effort you put into carving the fleur-de-lis on the hour hand. Everything works so well together. Congratulations!

Beautiful job, and thank you for the picture, and kind comment about my designs.

Aloha. Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but in order for me to have more time playing in my sawdust, I cannot respond to them here. If you have a technical question, please do not post it here, or I will have my wife answer it for me and her technical knowledge is highly suspect. For technical questions, check out the FAQ section of my website, or find my email link there. Mahalo and Aloha, Clayton