7/27/13

The Two Wheel Walking Escapement Harmonic Oscillator Clock

You can barely hear her because she's so quiet.
 She's beautiful, too.
 Plans are now available!
 I just uploaded her information on our website at www.lisaboyer.com
You can see her in action on YouTube here:  Harmonic Oscillator Clock
 
Speaking of quiet, I've been a baaaaad blogger (this is Lisa, Clayton's wife...I usually post the blogs).  Summer is a very busy time for my Hawaiian quilt patterns, so I've been neglecting this little space.  I hope to blog more regularly soon.  In the meantime, thank you so much to all of you who send us pictures and videos of your wonderful creations!  I've been doing a little re-organizing on Flickr and YouTube so people can find and view them more easily.
 
Clayton is working on several projects at once and is close to completing a couple more, so stay tuned...
 
Aloha, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but in order for me to have more time playing in my sawdust, I cannot respond to them here. If you have a technical question, please do not post it here, or I will have my wife answer it for me and her technical knowledge is highly suspect. For technical questions, check out the FAQ section of my website, or find my email link there. Mahalo and Aloha, Clayton