9/12/13

eMail Troubles!

Update 9/13/13--Yahoo technical service has responded and fixed the issue with Clayton's email. Unfortunately, any email sent to him between the evening of 9/11 and the early morning of 9/13 has been lost and cannot be recovered.  If you emailed him any questions or sent us any pictures of your completed works during that time, please try again.  We would hate to miss you!

Hi everyone, Lisa Boyer here.  I wanted to let you know that Yahoo Mail has blocked Clayton's email address for the time being for reasons unknown.  He can send email, but he can't receive it.  We've emailed Yahoo technical support and we're waiting for their solution.  In the meantime, if you have a burning technical question, please temporarily direct it to Clayton at moalanikai@gmail.com

Oh...and if you emailed Clayton any time after the early evening of September 11th, please try it again at the new temporary address, as he hasn't received anything since then.

Thanks!  Lisa Boyer


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but in order for me to have more time playing in my sawdust, I cannot respond to them here. If you have a technical question, please do not post it here, or I will have my wife answer it for me and her technical knowledge is highly suspect. For technical questions, check out the FAQ section of my website, or find my email link there. Mahalo and Aloha, Clayton