1/21/14

Number Six by Aleksandar Momcilovic


Number Six by Aleksandar Momcilovic
Aloha, Clayton
 
Here are a few pictures of my first ever wooden clock.

 It has been working for a 5 month and I am very pleased with his accuracy and overall performance.

 I used  padouk for frame, birch ply for gears, walnut for numbers, pear for pendulum rod and bob parts and ash for small detail and weight shell.
This is such amazing clock, it starts right away and keep ticking day after day.


Moving on to new challenges, I am interested in attempting a Solaris build so I will purchase plans.

I thank you for offering such amazing plans.

Greetings from Serbia,
Aleksandar Momcilovic

Aloha Aleksandar, that is truly an excellent build!  

Your padouk Number Six, with all your creative personalizations, is spectacular.  It is always so enjoyable for me to see the creative additions that builders put into these projects, and you have let your muse run free with this build!

With your excellent craftsmanship, evident in every part of your Number Six, she should be a powerful runner, singing her beautiful song, for decades to come.

My Number Six had her tenth anniversary last June ~ and is still as dependable today as she was a decade ago.

I think you have created an absolutely beautiful clock that will become a treasure in your family, to be passed down through the generations.

Congratulations on a spectacular build, and thank you for sharing your story and pictures of this beautiful clock.

Enjoy!

Aloha.  Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but in order for me to have more time playing in my sawdust, I cannot respond to them here. If you have a technical question, please do not post it here, or I will have my wife answer it for me and her technical knowledge is highly suspect. For technical questions, check out the FAQ section of my website, or find my email link there. Mahalo and Aloha, Clayton