4/6/11

Radiance by Leonel Leite


This picture was sent to me by Leonel Leite, who did a beautiful job on "Radiance," one of my more difficult designs.  Thank you for sending me the picture, Leonel.  She's a beauty.

"Radiance" is a one-wheel clock, and as far as I know, the only one-wheel clock design in the world.  She was featured in the February 2009 edition of the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors (NAWCC) journal, along with an article I wrote about designing it.  The "tweaking" stage of this clock can be challenging, thus its inclusion in the Masochist's Corner section of my clock plan site.

Leonel also sent me this wonderful picture of his "Radiance" alongside his build of one of my easiest plans, "Simplicity."

Hey Leonel--your walls are starting to look like mine!  Time to move to a bigger house...