8/10/11

Excellent Tutorial Video Series by Ron Walters, Part One

We are proud to share with you some really great videos by Ron Walters in which he demonstrates experiments he conducted  (on his Simplicity clock plans) with segmented, solid wood wheels, homemade ply and contrasts his homemade versions with purchased Baltic birch ply. These videos contain some really great information for the advanced wooden clock builder who wants to make his own solid wood wheels or wheels from homemade ply.

Note from Lisa:  I will be posting these videos in four separate blog entries, but I will be posting all four entries in one day to preserve the sequential order of the tutorials.  Enjoy!


        Simplicity Variant - Homemade Plywood – Introduction


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but in order for me to have more time playing in my sawdust, I cannot respond to them here. If you have a technical question, please do not post it here, or I will have my wife answer it for me and her technical knowledge is highly suspect. For technical questions, check out the FAQ section of my website, or find my email link there. Mahalo and Aloha, Clayton